Thursday, October 7, 2021

EVOLVED MASCULINE COMPLIMENTING YOUR DIVINE FEMININE

 

If you are a Sensitive, Empath, Seer, or Healer you may find communing with your

INNER EMPEROR a challenge after spiritual emergence or increased opening of clairs -


Once 4 of my clairs opened widely, (with as needed or infinite intelligence guided mediumship)  I found it challenging to both be “sensing in” to deep states of open awareness and meditation,

at the same time or within close proximity in time...to be able to plan and implement strategies

for work

or even some linear sequential task management in my personal life. 


Thank goodness once I “identified” what was happening I started to bring back a more conscious and

deliberate type of MASCULINE energy

into my life that comes from a heart’s desire to express in the word from a place of loving

kindness and strength.


I’m comparing this type of masculine energy to what had come before the decades of meditative

practices and healing and intuitive opening….

The prior masculine energy had been driven to a larger extent, from a “need basis” rather than from a

place of abundance, from family expectations rather than personal satisfaction and from social convention rather than creative inspiration.

I’m finding my new activities of Masculine Energy are asking to match the FREQUENCY that my

DIVINE FEMININE recognizes

as resonant for me and others at this time of increased consciousness and awakening for those that

have heard the call. 


Just as the Evolved Masculine is is balanced or guided skillfully to act with the appropriate

amount of force and in correct ways -

The Evolved Feminine benefits from the decisiveness and power of the EMPEROR .


Once it became clear to me that I needed to re-integrate some YANG or MASCULINE energy into my

apparently (Sea Mermaid or sometimes Sea Siren like life...

.exploring the unsea life of the DIVINE FEMININE” I found a need to create balance by focusing quite a lot of time and energy in preparing to reactivate the EMPEROR energy by:


  • Setting clear goals for how to better structure my business activities & take care of my health

  • Clearing out a lot of past energy by letting go of objects that were out of alignment with my goals 

  • Rearranging my live - work space to facilitate those goals

  • Designing personal time & activity management systems that are tailored to me 


If you are Sensitive, Empath, Seer, or Healer looking to up your game MINDFULLY -

I can assist you with: A READING, THETAHEALING,  & GENERAL MENTORING

727 - 678 - 3761 https://www.facebook.com/KristinGeeslinMS kristingeeslin2@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment